[Elfsea] October Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 10:39:56 PDT 2006

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

The following is a missive from Terrence, the current holder of the cloak of
Kragenworth Keep, telling of his subject for the competition in October:

Sorry I can't make the bardic tonight, but I'll be driving to Gothic War in
Sweetwater.  I was hoping you could announce for me that next month we will
be passing the cloak and the theme will be 2- part.

The first part will be to make me laugh, not literally, just do any humorous
or comical piece, either story, poem, or song.

The second part:  Everyone keep a drink handy, the bard must propose a
toast, humorous or serious, to anyone or anything the bard wishes.

I, Ly Gwenllian, will repost this missive closer to the time of bardic.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!