[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 07:40:25 PDT 2006

  Good Gentles of Ansteorra!

  We, the Canton of Glaslyn, do wish to extend an open invitation to the populace of our good Kingdom urging you to attend our annual Artisan of the Flame to be held
  Saturday, September 16, 2006.
  We will not only be naming our Artisan of the Flame*, but our menfolk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts! We are hosting a novice competition^ for skills a gentle has learned in the last year.
  We have classes for charter painting, bone carving, food safety, card weaving, bobbin lace, Elizabethan button making, & basic armoring. Discussion and demonstration of drop spindle crafting will be available as well.
  For our youth fighters, we will be hosting our annual Spark of the Flame tournament.
  Armour inspection starts at 10:30 am.

  Where is this wonderful event taking place?
  Destiny Dallas RV Park
  7100 South I35E
  Denton, TX 76205
  *For those needing directions, please see below

  Gate opens at 10:00 am & closes at 8:00 pm.
  Gate fees: $7 (gentles over 12)
                      $5 (6-12 years of age)
  Evening feast is included in site fee!
  (Our feast menu includes such delicacies as meat pies, fresh breads, cheese, salad selections, several varieties of vegetables, apple strudel, & brownies)

  Directions: Make your best way to I35e between Denton and Lewisville. Exit at Corinth Parkway and head south on the service road. The park is on the right between Corinth Parkway and Swisher Road.

  *Artisan Competition requires 3 - 5 entries, w/documentation
  ^Novice Competition requires no documentation.

  Autocrats for this wonderful event are
          Lady Micola Soranzo               Joslyn of Glaslyn
           Suzi Moore                                              Shantel Pack
    Suzipdm at hotmail.com           mysticharlequin at yahoo.com

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."