[Elfsea] Potter's Guild this Thursday 9/16/06

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:33:35 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Just a reminder that this Thursday, Sept 14, 2006  at 7:30 pm will be our
2nd Potter's guild meeting at the home of Lord Torquil and myself.
the address is 6320 Campbell RD #1411 Dallas, TX 75248. Phone: 972-704-6030

The is a map link on the Steppes webpage for directions:

We look forward to seeing you there. Please remember to wear old clothes
that you don't mind getting mucky.
This month we will begin slabbing tile for the majolica project that lady
keira will be teaching over the next few months, butyou also will have the
opportunity to use the wheel.

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes