[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan THIS Weekend

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 09:00:12 PDT 2006

Fellow Countrymen (and Women), Lend me your Ears!  The Canton of Glaslyn is aflutter with much anticipation as we prepare to greet many of our fellow Ansteorrans at our Artisan of the Flame event that is being held this Saturday (September 16) at Destiny Dallas RV Park (anyone needing directions please feel free to email me.)

  Not only will we be holding our annual artisan competition, we will also be hosting an novice competition and a  youth tourney as well as several classes and a lovely feast! (Please be sure to bring your favorite feastgear as none will be provided.)

  Please be sure to check the schedule (http://www.glaslyn.org/artisan.php then select Schedule) for all the wonderful things going on.

  Anyone having further questions, please feel free to contact our autocrats for this lovely event.  We eagerly await your arrival Saturday!

  Autocrats
        Lady Micola Soranzo
mka: Suzi Moore
Email: Suzipdm at hotmail.com
  Joslyn of Glaslyn
mka: Shantel Pack
Email: mysticharlequin at yahoo.com

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."