[Elfsea] Best (and least expensive) new fighters armor sources

Craig Carter slotshot at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 16:09:26 PDT 2006

Hello all!

  Given that we have had such a large influx of new fighters in the area, I have compiled a listing (with pictures) of what I (and numerous other folks knowlegable about armour) consider to be the best armor available that does not break the typical budget.

  All of the armor is from reputable and well-know makers and represents an excellent value for the limited budget.  My task was to put together a full kit of armor (including sword basket and sheild basket) for under $200.  It appears that this goal has been met.

  Due to file size limitations, I cannot include this listing as an attachment in this e-mail.  If you are interested in this research, please e-mail me privately.  I think you will be very pleasantly surprised at what is available in stock for under $200.

  One note...I have absolutely no connection to any armory presented in this study.  I gain no advantage or income from their inclusion.

  Good fighting,

  Drake