[Elfsea] Updating the Doomsday

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 1 16:07:18 PDT 2007

I had mentioned at Moot that one of my projects for the Hospitaler's Office was to update the Elfsea Doomsday (phone, email and/or homeaddresses list of the populace).  If you would like to be listed on it please send me the following info: Society Name, Mundane Name and whatever form of contact you prefer.  This will be a hard copy list that will be available to the general populace of Elfsea and her subsideraries, (DFT, Loch Rudh, College of Three Bridges)  If it is agreeable, I will consider making it available to the offices of surrounding groups.
  Thanks!
  Adelaide

  Sample:
  Adelaide de Ruthven
  MKA Sarah Darr
  6033 Kary Lynn Dr. So.
  Watauga, TX 76148
  Home 817-428-6282
  Cell 817-881-0456
  email: ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
  No restrictions to availability

  Sample:
  Gunar Andersen
  MKA Ulysses Anderson
  6033 Kary Lynn Dr. So.
  Watauga, TX 76148
  Home: 817-428-6282
  Cell:XXXXXXXXX
  email: jbellsinger at hotmail.com
  Restict cell number from all
  Restrict physical address to other offices of surrounding groups