[Elfsea] Civil War Re-enactors

Gustav Minnesinger synrik at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 15:57:37 PDT 2007

Dan Liebert,
Verbal Cartoonist.
By Dan Liebert
- - - -

Civil War Re-enactors.
My uncle is one of those Civil War re-enactors. Everyone in his troop is a scholar of the Civil War: they read dozens of books and study every detail, from military tactics and chain of command right down to the design of the buttons on their uniforms!

Then they re-create battles with amazing historical accuracy. (Except for the time they got drunk and attacked a Renaissance fair.)

"There are people who say I have never really done anything wrong in my life; of course, they only say it behind my back." ---Oscar Wilde