[Elfsea] April A&S - Elfsea

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 12:58:24 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Have you ever wanted to make your own Viking necklace
or specialty glass bead?

Elfsea A&S Night - April 17, 2007 at 7:30 pm.

  Now is your chance to learn how to create beautiful
glass beads.  HL Rixende de Rouen and HE Amiline de
Bouis will demonstrate how to create some beautiful
beads. The plan is to allow the class to make their
own beads as well.
  There is a cost for the materials used and HL
Rixende will provide more information about what
attendees should bring. I recommend everyone wear
closed toe shoes.
Warning: Flames and hot melting materials involved.
Not recommended for children under the age of 12.

Location:
HL Rixend & Sir Thomas' House
2017 Chattanooga
Bedford, TX  76022
817-797-7988

Please direct questions about the class to HL Rixened:
rixende at gmail.com.
Please send any questions or suggestions about A&S
classes in general to me.

In Service to the Arts,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea - MoA&S
 dmcovel79 at yahoo.com

P.S. I am looking for teachers for the month of May
and June.  Armor making (light and heavy), leather
working, and wood working have been requested.  If you
wish to teach a class in one of these areas and can
commit to May 15 or June 19, 2007, please let me know.
 Location is flexible, dates are not.