[Elfsea] Newcomers revel

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:58:56 PDT 2007

If you need help I was Chatelaine in Caid ( same as hospitaler...) I am
pretty sure you can get some of us out there to help you. We use to bbq (
food is always a good thing) then have classes for our newcomers on
everything from choosing a persona to putting gear together for an event,
choosing a name, device , garb et...to classes on "peer fear"
Hadassah

On 4/10/07, Darr Sarah <ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings friends
> In my role as hospitaler, I would like to host a newcomers revel at my
> house on Sat. April 21.  I will invite the newcomers and any of you who
> would like to stop by.  I am still kinda new at this hospitaler's office and
> am open to suggestions for what kinda things to offer as well as any advice
> or help you can send me.  I don't have alot of room in my house but I do
> have a large back yard, so bring chairs and pray for pleasent weather.
> Thanks for your input!
> Adelaide

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes