[Elfsea] Newcomers revel

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 07:45:37 PDT 2007

My address is 6033 Kary Lynn Dr So, Watauga, TX 76148 If you want to mapsco me.
  I will give directions, though.
  Take your best route to NE Loop 820.  Take the Denton Hwy (377) exit and go north.  The sixth intersection controled by lights is Hightower.  There will be a  large church across the street on you right and a 711 directly beside you.  Turn Right on to Hightower, go slow, the speed limit is 30 and our cops are vigilant.  You will come to a four way stop.  This will be the intersection of Hightower and Whitely Rd.  There will be a fire station on your left.  Turn left on to Whitely Rd.  Kary Lynn Dr So will be immediately on you right.  It T-intersects with Whitely, and right is the only way you can turn.  Follow Kary Lynn about 1 and 1/2 blocks, my house will be on your left.  It is a brick house that is multiple shades of brown with brown trim.  There should be my large Chevy van, (blue) parked at the curb, an older cream and brown Dodge van in the drive way, and my teal Toyota Corolla next to the Dodge van.
  Is that as clear as mud?
  Adelaide

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net wrote:
  Great Idea!
Party at Adelaide's!
Funny hats, noise makers, pot luck!
Sunshades for "R".
Olde Garb traded for new people.

Oh, where is your house? Olde Pharts want to
know.

--- Darr Sarah