[Elfsea] Moot is today!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 23 08:38:57 PDT 2007

You make it sound boring! Yes. We are still at the Coors Distributorship
where we get free beer and wine coolers! They have plenty of parking and
room for all of us. Come and have fun with your friends! Listen to their
tales of deeds (and misdeeds?) over the last month! Hear the wonderful
officer reports and find out what will be happening in Elfsea over the next
few months!

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

  _____