[Elfsea] Would someone be kind enough to post the persons who havedeclared are running for the hats?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 23 21:02:53 PDT 2007

Those who might declare their intention need and deserve the time to
consider the responsibilities and effort required and match it to their
current circumstances before making a decision to submit an intention to the
Crown. It is a major investment of time, money, and self and not being able
to make that investment fully will hurt the Barony we all love. I know it is
hard to wait.

Caelin on Andrede