[Elfsea] Highland Games Pass Availability

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed Apr 25 16:12:08 PDT 2007

  There was a comment made by some not long ago that said, “The Scottish festival demo has been having problems recently because people take the tickets and don't come. I assume they are not coming. Some people tell me that people take the tickets and don't work at the demo.”  This, I see, is a sign of someone with way too much time on their hands no not much else.

  Regardless, if you tell me that you are going to be there (at the Highland Games) and that you want to get a pass, then I’ll make them available to you.  However, as always, passes are on a first come/ first reserved basis.  And when I run out, I run out.

  Ceatta
  aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
  (a little ferment never hurt anyone
  Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
  currently coordinating HighLand Games