[Elfsea] Upcomming Demos

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:03:06 PDT 2007

Greetings to the people of the Two Baronies!

Warlord is almost upon us, but that is not what inspires me to scribe these
words. We have two convention demonstrations coming up, A-Kon (
http://www.a-kon.com/) the weekend after Warlord, and Lazy Dragon Con (
http://www.lazydragon.com/con/) the weekend of August 3-5th. Volunteers are
needed to fight, talk to the crowd, work our table and donate items for
display. Come, and help strengthen our Baronies by inviting new people to
join our populace.

A-Kon details are still in the works, but it looks like we're going to be
able to fight in a very public venue. One of our own people is a high
ranking member of the con staff so I am expecting that we will have premium
space and time available.

Lazy Dragon Con promises to be a wonderful event! The owners are both
familiar with the SCA, and one is a Scadian. They have most generously
donated a sword as a prize for a tournament (
http://www.lazydragon.com/con/sca_combat.htm) that weekend. We are also
planning Blood of Heroes games, both heavy and rapier. We will also have a
party Saturday night, and others are encouraged to sponsor party rooms of
their own.

Anyone who can help with these most noble indevors, please contact me and
let me know what you can do and when.

Yours in service,

Faelan