[Elfsea] Rosenfeld demo

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 18:40:09 PDT 2007

Just a quick word to those who are thinking of attending the Rosenfeld demo
on May 6 (Sunday).

The event starts at noon, and the Rosenfeld populace would like anyone
participating to plan on being at the park by 11:00 for setup.  They need A&S,
fighters, and just people to mill around in costume.  If you like, you can drive in
on Saturday, and either take a motel room or arrange crash space.  Lady Sarah
of Rosenfeld (_reddragun38_2000 at yahoo.com_
(mailto:reddragun38_2000 at yahoo.com) ), the Shire's A&S Minister will need information on the requirements for
those bringing A&S for display to arrange areas for setup, and can help with
information on local motels, or crash space to a limited degree.  The Seneschal,
Duke Patrick Michael (_PatrickandJulia at aol.com_
(mailto:PatrickandJulia at aol.com) ) or the Hospitaller, Lord Charles O'Flynn (_charlie at raf662bravo.com_
(mailto:charlie at raf662bravo.com) ) can also be contacted for further information on
what is needed and what will be provided.

The drive is a pleasant drive of slightly more than 2 hours (from Dallas),
and East Texas in early May is quite pretty (I went to college in the area, so I
know).  So if you are not planning on going to one of the other Kingdom
events that weekend, and want something low-key and pleasant to do on a Sunday
afternoon, this might be just the event for you!

>From what I have been told, this is Rosenfeld's major demo of the year, and
brings in quite a few people.  Please, if you can, make the time and drive over
to give Rosenfeld a helping hand!

Thank you,

Honorable el-Sayyidda Saqra al-Kudsi