[Elfsea] One of Glaslyn's winners

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:58:39 PDT 2007

Greetings to all of you,

I have such great news!  My almost-13-year-old son, Roger de Cornwall, came
home today and told me he won his very first adult archery competition.  He
is now Glaslyn's Archery Defender of the Flame.

Whoo Hooo!  As I was told, there were 10 archers, and his father Fearghus
McKenna, was among them.  I am such a proud mom.  Being good enough to beat
his father is a great feat, as his dad is no slouch on the archery range.

All you adult archers be on notice, he'll give you a run for your money.

Arabella de Montacute