[Elfsea] Food for the tummy

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:26:05 PDT 2007

Food! We need food. Fighters, archers, A&S, Bards and populace are hungry
after an event. Sign up for the potluck. Share a meal with your old and new
friends.

Guardian of the Tor is the end of this month. 4/27 – 30. Saturday night we
will have a potluck for dinner. In the past we have always enjoyed the
wonderful dishes brought by you. With that in mind I am starting a food list
so we do not have 10 salads of the same kind.

Remember bring a dish to feed yourself and 12 others.

Just add to the list and send back. I will be happy to keep the list
updated.

If you have any questions you may reach me at jcason at stvleaze.net.

See you there.

Janie

Appetizer

Bread
Crandall, Olde Phart  Bread and butter

Salad
Bice   Spinach & Strawberry salad  (sounds yucky but the kids even came back
for seconds)

Veggies
Dana   crock pot of green beans
Janie     Lughnasad Pea Salad