[Elfsea] Business Meeting has been moved!

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed Apr 11 14:04:42 PDT 2007

Next Monday?

  Ceatta

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
      The Elfsea Business Meeting has been moved to Their Excellancies Armand and Ameline's mundane place of business located at 2525 Ludelle St. Fort Worth, TX 76105. We will start at 7:30 pm and we have much to discuss. All officers, please make every effort to be in attendance.
  The directions can be found on the Elfsea website and as below:
  Gene Rich & Co. Directions are: Make your best way to I-30 and Beach St. (just East of downtown Ft. Worth) From I-30, travel south on Beach St. roughly 3 blocks to Ludelle Street. Turn West onto Ludelle and Gene Rich & Co is the second building on the North side of Ludelle. Local number is: 817-536-1331
  You can also get a map at :  http://tinyurl.com/2ktvr7.

Remember, all interested gentles are welcome to attend. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 469-556-2299.
  Yours In Service,

Aislyn

Seneschal

Barony of Elfsea

Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn rampant Argent and a Rose Gules.