[Elfsea] OT: Request for Pirate Gear

Randal Mars rkmars at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 15:11:56 PDT 2007

Rixende,

I have a Pendragon black suede leather front-lace bodice fits size 12-14 and long black linen blend elastic-waist skirt size M and Medium elastic waist red taffeta petticoat with black lace trim at hem. Have size medium black cotton-muslin chemise/shirt with ties at wrist and at top. Also have size 7-8 red leather flat- soled knee high boots for that "extra pinache-seeking" pirate wench.  ;)You are More than welcome to use any or all of these things.

Please give me a ring-up and let me know if any of this interests you. Luciana and I are leaving the house at 5:30 for about 90 minutes for some last minute shopping. Will be home afterwards packing up things for tomorrow.

Hugs,
Merryn

ps. just left a voice mail for you.

...The only thing that makes growing older bearable for a woman is having earned the right to truthfully speak her mind... ~Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, 1483~