[Elfsea] Elfsea Role Call - Everyone OK?

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:47:49 PDT 2007

Chiara, Bruce, Alexandria, Ioseph, Liam, and China; all good in Mckinney.

Kerry (Bruce) and I got soaked to the bone getting into his truck from the
resturant then out of the truck to get into the house. Minimal hail but
those winds ... god ... freight train sounding. Sigh. Need that roofer now
for sure. But it was just high winds, no sirens went off here. Not even
China reacted .. strange burmese kitty.

All is calm here as I add trim to tunics and listening to 100 Acoustical
Guitar Tunes downloaded from Rhapsody .....

Chiara