[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor - Childern's A&S

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 11:54:48 PDT 2007

Hello Artisans in Elfsea,

   Lady Aurelia is sponsoring a Children's A&S
competition at DFT Guardian this weekend.  However due
to a death in the family she will now be in Houston.
    Yet, she is asking for volunteer artisans to help
set up or judge and leave comments for the younger
artisans of our realm. She is making arrangements for
the prizes to be delivered.
   If someone could take the lead in this effort, I'm
sure Lady Aurelia and Lady Elspeth would be most
grateful.
   Unfortunately, I have an unexpected family duty
taking me to Austin this weekend, otherwise I would
volunteers.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea MoAS