[Elfsea] Dft champions?

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:06:24 PDT 2007

>In the competitions, victors emerged as:
>
>Dragonsfire Tor Bard: Master Darius of the Bells
>Archery Guardian: Lady Aislyn of Glenwyrd Fen
>Rapier Guardian: Don Ingve of York
>Chivalric Guardian: Master Airaklee Wolf

Congratulations to the victors. I wish I could have been able to partake in
the festivities and see my lord husband receive the DFT Guardian collar. Ah,
but my heart was with him and the good Tor populace.

I have heard that there was a certain photo of my husband that was said to
be auctioned.  Might I inquire who has said photo? Caelin?  ;-D

Congrats again to the Guardians and Bard.  VIVAT Dragonsfire Tor!
Baroness Ceinwen~