[Elfsea] Merryn's SpringFaire ThankYou list (Very Long Post )

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:54:58 PDT 2007

My Dear Lady Merryn,
 <snip> Hadassah: Thank you, dear one, for including me as a Clue in the
children's treasure hunt. Teaching them the " Rabbit Song" was one
of my most memorable "Golden Moments" in a day filled with so many. You are
well named, indeed.<snip>

It is I who am honored to have made your aqquaintance on this wonderful day,
and I who am honored to have had you participate in the children's treasure
hunt.

Spirits like yours are few and far between. I admire your courage. and I was
thrilled to be present when you were awarded your arms on this day.
Yours in Service  to the Dream,--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi  ( Hadassah)
MoC Barony of Steppes