[Elfsea] Newcomers revel

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:16:55 PDT 2007

Your Grace,

Your writings are magnificent, and very helpful. I have been toying with the
idea of taking your various posts, and putting them together, on a website.
Other people deserve to receive the benefit of your experience and wisdom
also. It will take some time for me to accomplish this, I have many irons in
the fire right now. May I please have your permission to do this, though? I
will not proceed beyond wishful thinking without that.

Many thanks your time and consideration, your Grace,
Ldy Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"