[Elfsea] OT: Request for Pirate Gear

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:39:29 PDT 2007

I don't have t-shirts, but I do have a pirate flag and a light weight skull & cross bones twin size blanket that you are welcome to borrow if we can arrange transport for them. If I can find it I may still have a pouch with a skull on it that I got from Party City several years ago.

Ly Gabriele

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:56:17 -0500From: rixende at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; clann_ross at googlegroups.com; clann_ross at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Elfsea] OT: Request for Pirate Gear

Dear friends,

I have created a monster (in the best of ways!) at work.

May 21st- 25th is now Pirate vs. Ninja Week! I am a Captain of the pirate side, and I need help!

If you have any pirate gear that you could loan me, especially any of the newer Pirates are cooler than Ninja t-shirts,

 I have 5 days I need to dress up, and while I will be buying some stuff, I know that my friends here have some of this stuff in their closets.

Thank you in advance!

Rixende
-- Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSMQuidam audit valde, facit valde