[Elfsea] Will there be Fighter Practice today?

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 23:25:19 PDT 2007

Sorry for that...
  There was a miss print on the calender. Sunday practice from 2pm till 6pm. Wednesday practice is from 7pm till 9pm. It has been addressed.
  Lord Lochlan Dunn
  Knight Marshal Elfsea

Sluggy! <sluggy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:

--- pcrandal at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> As only Lochlan and I showed up on a perfect
> spring day, I am guessing relax and recuperate is
> the name of the day.

Gabby and I were there! We arrived at 7:00PM, just
like the calendar says. That's 7:00PM SCA time, so it
was really about 7:30...

http://www.elfsea.net/Events_view.aspx?Eventid=58

It was to have been Gabby's 2nd time in armor and she
was somewhat disappointed. The last time we checked
email was about 11:00 and there was no mention of a
cancelation. It is unfortunate that we were not able
to check mail between 11:00AM and 7:00PM.

On the other hand, we did go have Marble Slab.... :)

Sluggy!