[Elfsea] Step up to a demo

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 19:47:22 PDT 2007

I can help out with Elfsea. I just need details.  I have never been to the (?)Highland Games.
  Adelaide

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  Annwen gives Steppes another person

So we have Jonathan, Richard, Jonathan the younger and Willow de Wisp
confirmed for Elfsea. I am working on geting five more.

And we have Annwen and Faelen for Steppes

Who else can confirm for one or the other.

All we need to do is get enough people and we can do both.

Can the Queen come? Does anyone have a friend you can talk into coming?
Willow