[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor - POTLUCK

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Apr 25 13:23:33 PDT 2007

Just wanted to check first, put me down for HAGGIS.  Now, before
everyone goes "EWWW!", this is all highland black angus sirloin beef (no
sheep's stomach, no heart, no liver) from Caledonian Kitchen, the same
people that do the Highland Games.  If you want a list of ingredients go
to:

www.caledoniankitchen.com

I will be coming out late Saturday and so will have a hot crock pot
full.  And if anyone else wants to bring "neeps and tatties" please feel
free...

Don Alaric