[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:36:07 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This is your final announcement for the upcoming passing of the cloak
competition, which will occur this Friday, April 6th, at 7:30 SCA time.

The current holder of the cloak, Lord Aradonn of House Falconrose, has set a
3 piece requirement for the competition:  a piece on honor/valor
                              a piece on Ansteorra
                              a piece of your choice
These pieces will not be done consecutively.

Bardic is held at 6801 Beaty St., Ft. Worth.  Directions:  Take your best
route to East Loop 820 and exit at Craig St( one exit S. of Meadowbrook).
Go East on Craig, 5 or 6 blocks to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to the 'T' at
Beaty.  The house is on the NE side of the intersection.  It is gray with
reddish brick.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you
get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.
Bring your bardic things, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to
share.

We look forward to seeing you here and hearing many heroic pieces.

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

BTW:  We have 2 dogs (1 friendly and 1 not-so-friendly, and 2 cats.  Be
warned!