[Elfsea] Fwd: Thank you

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 15:03:54 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/5/2007 5:02:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  Klfrench1023
writes:

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and condolences.  It has  been such
a comfort in this very difficult time.  We are back from  Colorado, and our
daughter-in-law's funeral is tomorrow.  Things have  been hectic making the
arrangements and caring for a small infant.  Our  home is still in an uproar.  We
hope to see you soon and introduce you to  our little Princess.  I will show
my son all your messages when he is  able to read them.  Thank you again for
your love and support--it means  so much.

Caterina