[Elfsea] Surprise Party, 2nd attempt

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 12:24:35 PDT 2007

Dear friends,
  I am going to attempt to hold Sebastian's surprise party Friday night April 20 at the Foster Village Park on Starnes in Watauga, TX 76148.  The building will be opened from 6-9 and I plan to have Sebastian there at 7p.  This will be a simple gathering, with cake, home made ice cream, and punch.  I hope you will be able to make it.

  Directions:
  Find your best way  to NE loop 820 and take the Rufe Snow exit going North.  It will be quite a distance from the loop.  You will pass the rail road tracks, and Mid-Cities Blvd, ( also called Watauga Rd) the second light after Mid-Cities Blvd, is Starnes.  It is residential.  Turn right, or west and the park will be on your left about a block and a half from Rufe Snow.
  Thank you for helping me to celebrate my husband's birthday!
  Adelaide