[Elfsea] Warlord!!! yeah!!

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:31:41 PDT 2007

Greetings to all of you,

Steppes Warlord is coming up, yeah!!  I really want to go and camp with
everyone else, but my health being what it is, I need assistance.  I have 2
disc's in my lower back that are bulging and causing pain.  Muscle relaxents
and pain killers can only do so much.

I am seeking a symbiotic relationship with someone.  This is my offer:

I have extra tents and equipment necessary if you do not have such items.  I
have an SUV and trailer.  I need help loading and unloading my trailer, and
setting up, tearing down camp etc.

I can participate fully there are only a few things I can not do.  Ie…things
too heavy to pick up by myself, I can definitely help with everything.  Many
hands make for light work.  If it is you and your wife I'll pay for her as
well.

In exchange for your services I will pay your site fee and feed you all
weekend, and give you a ride to the event, if you need a ride.  So the only
cost for you is your time and muscle.

If you are interested, please contact me.  817-467-6959

Thanks for your consideration.

Arabella