[Elfsea] Moving Sale Continues - Fabric Free to good home!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:02:52 PDT 2007

Thank you!
I need material... I lost all mine in a fire a few years ago and have been
unable to build up my reserves, lol... when would be a good time to take
these items off your hands?  Or, when would be a good time to call you to
make the arrangements?  I am unemployed at present so I am up all hours of
the day and night, but I realize others have a more structured life.
Lady Mairi Beswicke, called Rua