[Elfsea] Needing to hire strong backs/arms for Great Western War

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Wed Aug 1 14:24:23 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Due to personal physical restraints, I am in need of hiring 2 strong backs to help with unloading/set-up, break-down/loading, and daily open and close of the shop at Great Western War.  War runs from October 2-8 in Bakersfield, CA.

I would be covering entry to the War, and would be willing to pay or trade goods as is appropriate.  Also, if you are in need of transport and live along my route to war (287 from Fort Worth to Amarillo, and I-40 to Bakersfeild area), I could help with that.

Please contact me independently at barb at barbsgarb.com.

Thank you,
Barbara Santangelo
mka Barbara Lee