[Elfsea] wood shop

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:04:29 PDT 2007

Thanks, Crandall, this sounds like exactly what I have been looking for!  I
will go hunt it down today!  I hate being forced to shop at megastores
because they drive small businesses out of business, so I try to shop at the
smaller places when I can.  I've found enough small stores that I can now
avoid WalMart, but hadn't found a replacement for Home Despot or Lowe's.
I'd rther pay the little bit extra and know I am helping the community.  :D
Rua