[Elfsea] Saturday - Aug 4th Cookout

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 21:57:07 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea,

It is true, we are having a cookout, on the grill, in our backyard tomorrow.  Everyone is invited.  We will kick off the festivities at 5ish, that is firing up the grill.  Bring with you your drink of choice and any food that you desire to grill or just share with others.

Darius will get the fire in the pit going for bardic in the evening.  And for those who chose to relish in the air conditioning, I will have the house available for those who would persue other pastimes.

Address:  809 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX  76012
817-459-3553

See you all tomorrow,
Darius & Rosalia