[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 18:49:48 PDT 2007

Plus of course there is also the Oyster Irritant,
which is nothing like an Azure Pearl. For they
are both impressive in their manner and
dedication.

Speaking of the Azure Grail, it is remarkable
that there has not been one recognized. My not
being able to attend makes it difficult to
recommend to Their Excellencies any particular
person.

Crandall, Olde Phart