[Elfsea] Thank you from Lammas day

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:37:42 PDT 2007

I would like to thank all the people who attended this past weekend Every
time I had a few min to look around I saw happy smiling faces everywere I
look this is what made the event such a wonderfull thing for me.
Since this was my first attempt at Autocrating an event there had to be some
snags ( I know the bathrooms) If anyone noticed any others please contact me
privetly, I am thinking about putting in a bid for future events
Lammas Day Tribute had 91 people sighn in at gate we made a profit and the
populus seemed happy in my opinion that made Lammas a sucess. It couldnt
have ben a sucess with out the help of these people in no particular order

Yagyu Masamori Nobunaga  A&S comp tear down tavern
Lady Mairi Beswicke gate tear down unloading
Jorunn Bjornson gate
Catrin ferch Maelgwn  Set up
Hamish (King of phools
Adelaide Geiger Volenteered for hobby horse races
Rosalia di Bellavita  donated lots of stuff taught class
Lady Hanna von Dahl donations
Meistir Darius of the Bells Taught class made tourches donations
Kaz     Web Page
Xue coordination, tavern ,belt favors, any online communications, my 1st
proofreader
Lord Seanan set up tear down gaming tent
Lord Tristan Sanglant putting up w/ Me set up tear down gaming tent made all
games
Sutter John set up
Lady Marla calming factor races tear down
Lord Wiylie set up fighting coordinator tavern
Bella Possie prize baskets tavern making tokens
Christine silent auction making tokens and belt favors
Lord Allen races tear down outrageous comp
Lady Ethnie CIC
Roesia water bearing

Please join me in thanking these honerable people for all the effort they
put into making A Lammas Day Tribute an event we could all have fun with

Thank you
Anistashia Rudrefer