[Elfsea] Arthurian Company

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Tue Aug 28 18:43:25 PDT 2007

Oh,Yes, the constitution of the Arthurian Company.

That was kinda funny that you and Llywelyn worked so hard on it, then forgot
it at home! But then, that June heat will fry anyone's brain!

So.....are the Arthurians and alumni up to seeing "The Last Legion" sometime
soon? Even if it's bad, it would be good:)