[Elfsea] Baronial Awards for A&S and Martial activites

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Aug 29 07:55:30 PDT 2007

Though you could do the different colors as you will, color (tincture) is
part of the registration of the award. And I believe tinctureless is not
allowed any longer (correct me if I misstate - I believe it derives from Don
Robin's mustache). So each color should, in theory, be separately
registered. But you can use what you like without registration (I hope the
other heralds don't come for me with torches and pitchforks).

Caelin on Andrede