[Elfsea] Lammas corections again

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:38:35 PDT 2007

Anistashia, you have done a fantastic job as autocrat!  I have been "support
staff" for quite a few autocrats and feast stewards, believe me, NOBODY ever
remembers to thank everyone... there are just too many people involved in
the putting on of an event that someone *always* gets left out!  Your not
realizing Ascelyn was your keystone is testament to how well she did her job
as support rather than her taking control.  She was there if you needed her
and was not pushy about it- there are people in the East Kingdom who could
learn a lot from her, lol.

Thank you for this glimpse of how Elfsea works.  I am starting to believe
that there may be some autocratting in my future (something I never would
have done in the East).  You made it look easy, all of you.  I know it was a
lot of work, but there was much help and support and it was really great the
way everyone worked together to make it happen.

I would like to take this time to volunteer to be an assistant autocrat in
the near future.  I know most of the planning has already happened for
Defender and although I plan on helping where I can with Defender, I would
really like to be involved in putting on an event from the initial planning
onward... so, what is next on the calendar and is there anyone in charge
yet?

Thanks in advance, Mairi Beswicke, called Rua