[Elfsea] Big Tent for Sale

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:52:00 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

Does your group, Shire, Barony, Region, need a new tent?  As some of you know I have a large tent.  How big is it?  It is a 20ft X 40ft tent with three center uprights.  If you do the math, that is roughly 800 sqft under one roof.  It also have a kind of wall system, though I never put it together with walls.  Asking price is $800.  Transport and/or shipping will need to be arranged with the lucky purchaser.  Contact Raimond at 806.355.0730 or 806.640.3522 in Amarillo for more details.  If you reply to this email, I only check it a few times a week, so I may be slow in reply.  It is easier to call.

Thanks for your timeRaimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")