[Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

Donnel Shaw donnel_shaw at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 20:11:21 PDT 2007

For more information and the link to the suggested form needed follow the link. http://www.tcta.org/legal/laws/IRSregulations.htm
Donnel

----- Original Message ----
From: "Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 10:09:19 AM
Subject: [Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

I saw this on the news last night.  This was forwarded to me by a friend here at work.

Alaric
George,
I heard about this from my friend about really important changes to teacher IRS taxes – if she’s still teaching, it’s really important that your wife go to this website and look at the information there.  There is still a great deal of confusion among the different school districts so it’s important that she (and any other teachers that you think might need this information) go check it out before starting this school year.
www.tsta.org

that gives answers, not web links.