[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

Darius dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 03:38:03 PDT 2007

Once we had a Middle east dance and druming competition every year at
Springfaire. It was decided long ago that this would not be one of the
titled champions of our Barony. After many years the for the competition one
year was simply not sponsored at springfaire no one volunteered to sponsor
it so it didn't happen. and that was pretty much how it ended.

Darius