[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Aug 9 11:53:19 PDT 2007

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I missed the phrase in one of the emails, I think it was "Jewel of the
Seas". That sounds very attractive and would include the sea theme of Elfsea
without being cumbersomely long, infringing on other awards or resembling a
Baronial title. However, that is just my oppinion, it is not my decision to
make.
In service, HE Stella