[Elfsea] reports

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 15:25:28 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the great populace of Elfsea,

   First let me say what a wonderful time was had by all at the first (hopefully annual) Lammas Day event. The fighting was excellent, the weather fair, and the company divine. Second, the Sunday practice will change locations after Gothic to Trinity Park at 2pm. This, for those who have not been there, is a beautiful site with a great deal of foot traffic. It is a veritable cornucopia of potential newcomers, with abundant shade and amenities. Lastly, as always I, like all other officers need deputies. If you are interested please contact me for more information.

   In service,
  Lord Lochlan Dunn
  Knight Marshal Elfsea

  Put that!! in your news letter and print it!!! >>>>>SMILES :-)

Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:
          I need em!

  Darius