[Elfsea] New website (I really like it)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:48:34 PDT 2007

Oh ya, for the awards page, I have an Ant, Portcullis, Azure Grail, and Keystone which I got at Defender 1996.  The other awards, I have not idea when I got them.
 Again, Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

From: raimonddemora at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:37:32 +0000Subject: [Elfsea] New website (I really like it)

I like the look of the new website.  But now, I think it is time for the populace to help fill in the history pages.  For example. On the King of Fools Page (which is fun to look at), for 2006 King of Fools was "Raimond George de Mora IV (the absent)" - Queen of Fools was "Saldisa Michealsdotter" - The Puppet King was HE Crandall. Now, if anyone can fill in who was King of Fools 2005 from Loch Rue, post it here for Daniel. As for the rest of the history pages (champions, awards, etc.) I think we can help fill in the blanks real quick if everyone thinks about it.Hope this helps Daniel. Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")> Ha Crandall,> > There's motley on the King of Fools page:> > http://www.elfsea.net/H_King_of_Fools_List.aspx> > Daniel