[Elfsea] New website

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 12:45:27 PDT 2007

While I was reading about the Baronial awards on the new website (which
looks great, I might add), I noticed that there are no Baronial awards for
fighting or for the arts, only for service.  I found this to be most  curious, as
the Kingdom from whence I came had awards for all three on the  Baronial, Shire,
and Canton levels.  Is there anyone who can speak to  this?  Is this a
Kingdom-wide thing, or just local?  In my experience,  I have found that recognition
at a local level can do much to inspire the  populace to further their
knowledge and practice of the arts, be they martial or  otherwise.

M. Caterina