[Elfsea] Azure Grail

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:28:27 PDT 2007

Greetings your Excellency,  as far as I know there have only been five given out.  This has been an extremely rare award.  I got mine when Daniel and Siobhan stepped up as B&B. (under the tent, in the rain, at a Spring Faire, you know the one).  The five I know of are - Mistress Reginlief, Mistress Stella, Don Llywelyn, yourself (Mistress Xena), and HL Raimond (kind of in this order).  I always thought it was strange and yet I am honored to be a part of such a elite group.  However, I would not mind seeing others added to the list.  I may have to speak to the new B&B when they step up.
Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Off the top of my head, I want to say that they were given to Mistress Reginlief, Mistress Stella, Master Airiklee, Sir Galen, HL Raimond, Don Llywelyn and myself. The award is not closed, as far as I know.