[Elfsea] New website

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 20:30:32 PDT 2007

Thank you for your reply.  I am aware that there are Kingdom awards  for
Shires, but this doesn't entirely answer my question.  It seems that  these awards
are largely given only for service.  If there is a structure  in place to
give a Barony the power to recognize those contributions which are  outside the
realm of service, whether it be on a Baronial or Canton level, then  why are
they not utilized?  Service is indeed something worthy of  recognition and
praise, but the martial and artistic communities contribute just  as much in their
own venues to our enjoyment of the game.  I am just of the  firm belief that
we need to encourage growth and participation in all  sectors, not merely in
one.

M. Caterina